MY FIRST POST: ABOUT ME AND MY BLOG

Well they say sky is the limit.... but my limit is infinitive!

This is my first post and my first journey into blogging. While I am writing this post I am overwhelmed as well as nervous. Overwhelmed because I am going to try out something new i.e. blogging and nervous because I don’t have much idea about blogging and how it’s going to be. By searching down Google about blogging and reading some blogs I figured out that this concept of blogging is a great way to connect to your readers. So here I am.
I am not much into reading or writing stuff, but these habits are meant to be changed. By blogging maybe I discover something that I am passionate about.


ABOUT ME: SHUBHAM BAHL

I am an Indian Punjabi teenager belonging to a middle class family currently studying Electronics and communication Engineering from GGSIPU (aka IP University), done my schooling from LANCER`S CONVENT SCHOOL.
I love technology of any kind that is helpful for the society. I love to play guitar in my spare time and a football lover too.


WHY BLOGGING?

As quoted earlier I was fascinated by the idea of blogging, so I thought I should definitely try it out.
Since I am a ROOKIE in this new concept (for me), initially I will drive my blog with technological and good stuffs. So stay tuned! .....It’s just a beginning to my INFINITIVE DRIVE!  

-Blogger Bahl





Comments

Popular Posts