Childhood's peotry

This is the piece of poetry that I had written in my school days. I had written it in mid-February, 2010. We got preparatory off for the 10th Board's examination. Fed up with studies... i started remembering the time of 6th class and comparing it with the present scenario that was with my 10th classmates. So I felt to write a poetry about it to pressure off myself due to the studies. It always feel good and pleasure to remember the old times.

MY LIFE -MY MUSKETEERS


It started in the past
when I was born,
I cried just like a horn
Trembling, croaking.... I,
To express myself I feel shy.
Little bigger I grew up
My mind becomes just like a broken cup

I listened but hadn't.
Till 6th it’s the same story,
There was no glory
But, then an angel came.
To take out my weakness,
Soften my hardness
of my mind
She was kind .
I gained much, so now what I am,
Till now I glowed like a lamp.

But in the present
I found 4 musketeers
So why should I have any fear
One was fit, one was with hit,
One talks a bit and one was nit
If they would be in absence
I would have no presence
Giggling, studying and Ting-Tong!!

There was nothing wrong
In my future it should be
That I feel to see.
The past and the present should come again,
We all will be in perfectionist lane.
We are the best, if we are two plus four
I am in ocean and then surely reach the shore
There are ladders
I would like to walk upon
Again, to start my life
With a new morn.

Comments

Popular Posts