DefExpo India '14 and AutoExpo-Components '14 visit

Today was the last day for both the AutoExpo-Components 2014 and DefExpo 2014 at Pragati Maidan. Visited both the exhibitions. 

The AutoExpo-Components 2014: It wasn't as crowded as it was shown on the T.V. Everywhere, different types of components could be seen.Only components  I know it was a components exhibition, but I was expecting something like a complete machine, where the combined effect of these components could be seen. I had no prior knowledge about these components. Yet something came up to satisfy my appetite,  ManMachine's car washer machine, but didn't interest me much. Well, businessmen there seemed to be satisfied, probably because they knew why they were there and which components they had to buy. I didn't stay there for long .So, I moved on to DefExpo soon, without taking any pictures of the components exhibition.


The DefExpo 2014: It also wasn't much crowded. Same situation was also here, i had no clear knowledge of the defence airplane, their submarines, their tanks, their missiles, their weapons. But they were fascinating to see, although they were only the dummies. I didn't found any quadcopter flying that i saw in the News.
There were no robotics based devices that maybe autonomous. Whether it was radar machine or sonar machine, whether it was surveillance vehicle , everything involved communication. BrahMos was an eye-catcher to some extent and that too because i read something about it. TATA Power SED was also one of the exhibitors for defence equipments. I expected DRDO session would be interesting but failed to impress me. I saw two Defence Heavy Duty Diesel's bikes and that too runs on diesel.  They weighed about 200 kg !. As I have a peripheral idea of the defence equipments so it took me sometime to see each and every stall in DefExpo. But watching the static components,It's so boring.

My visit to both the exhibition was for the first time. There were foreign as well as domestic companies participating in both the exhibitions. There were good exhibition , but not excellent. There were no seminars for people like me. At last, by seeing the exhibitions , I could say it looked as if the exhibition was organised for the Business class or Defence class.Well, I loved the lovely white girls (mostly Russian), in the DefExpo giving the details about the heavy machines and missiles that have been showcased. Perhaps, visit to these exbitions was not so productive as per knowledge point of view as it was thought before. :\

Some of the pictures from the Defexpo session :
 





 


 

 







Comments

Popular Posts